Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abortion a Satanic ritual?

https://newspunch.com/satanic-temple...ring-to-satan/

Late term or post birth, sure. It's infanticide. Totally evil.
    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Its evil straight from the actual ruler of this world ... its sick and any Christian who endorses it will be in for a big surprise ..

Comment

The leftists here are very selective, why haven't they opined on this? The left is all in with abortion, lighting up Manhattan and celebrating late term abortion bill.

Comment

Is the left “all in” still on abortion? IDK, seems like they already won on the issue. If it’s not allowed in their state, they can still get one pretty easily by driving a few hours. Seems the only genuine outrage on that issue is coming from the religious right. But I’m not close to that issue at all. I imagine there is an equally fervent LGBTVQ countergroup of angry they/them/their types rocking pink and purple hair looking to beat down any reminder of the evil patriarchy. But they are going to act like dickheads no matter what the issue.

Comment

They revel in, celebrate it, that's what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLs StepChild View Post
              Is the left “all in” still on abortion? IDK, seems like they already won on the issue. If it’s not allowed in their state, they can still get one pretty easily by driving a few hours. Seems the only genuine outrage on that issue is coming from the religious right. But I’m not close to that issue at all. I imagine there is an equally fervent LGBTVQ countergroup of angry they/them/their types rocking pink and purple hair looking to beat down any reminder of the evil patriarchy. But they are going to act like dickheads no matter what the issue.
              Well, the Dem plank not too long ago, and for decades before, used to say that abortion should be "safe, legal, and rare". Most politicians used to agree that late-term abortion is wrong, not always safe, and should not be legal.

Fast-forward to the past couple of years or less,... these same people now suddenly want abortion on demand up till birth and some have suggested letting survived abortions suffocate or even post-birth infanticide. (Most famously, that blackface jackhole governor in VA, Northern or whatever. Oh, and Cuomo lit up the state house to celebrate NY's passage of their own grim law too, as dingleberry stated.)

THIS is what has caused a reaction and outrage from the pro-life community. And some states have returned the favor by pushing for more restrictions, but I am not aware of ANY states where abortion is outright illegal. GA and some others have added a law to disallow abortion if there is a heartbeat, but these are constantly being challenged and left-wing activist judges delay their implementation all the time.
              "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Thanks. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                X