Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qanon Is Running Amok And The Time Has Come For Interventions (Panic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qanon Is Running Amok And The Time Has Come For Interventions (Panic)

.... " Shut 'em down ! "

Daniel Zuidijk

https://www.bloombergquint.com/busin...-interventions

Bloomberg took it in the ass, now hes lashing out from behind the curtain.. in front of the stage he was a huge failure...cringe worthy loser..

Comment

I love how the American Pravda still tries to discredit the massive amount of pedophiles amongst the elites and in gov't.

There's a trove of evidence outside of "Q"

Comment

Originally posted by pope View Post
        I love how the American Pravda still tries to discredit the massive amount of pedophiles amongst the elites and in gov't.

There's a trove of evidence outside of "Q"
        Billy boy clinton started with little Monica. And degenerated to 20+ time the epstien island.. that's fact which the left ignores.. they would rather let teenage girls be used for sex than turn on their idol.. animals...filthy perves..

Comment

This is why the left doesn't care about human trafficking.

We non-leftists should use this, along with school choice, as the "trendy" civil rights/humanitarian effort issues of the day to woo the next generations.

Germany Uncovers Major Pedophile Ring With 30,000 Members
          "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Ok, sorry, once again you guys need a lesson in common sense, logic and empathy. And your CONSTANT need to push EVERYTHING into political boundaries is the exact thing that is destroying our country. Where do I begin....

First, let me attempt to be clear that I will IN NO WAY be defending "the left" of "Billy boy" here. My point is this... to take this MASSIVE Epstein thing, expand it to "human trafficking" as a holistic topic, and then attack the left via that vehicle is just fucking LAZY not to mention absurd and without a shred of LOGICAL THINKING behind it.

#1 - AFL conveniently offers that because Billy Boy is linked, "the left" is now unwilling to engage and is "ignoring". Does it dawn on you that before Billy Boy was linked, it was Epstein himself being "ignored" by well, everyone. Deep down in your soul do you TRULY BELIEVE that ONLY members of the left are guilty here and that in the early stages, before your convenient target Billy Boy was linked, that the right wasn't ALSO IGNORING this brewing powder keg? Comeon dude, you're better than this. This is how this shit works. Not until it really blows wide open does the general population come around to getting "outraged" Did you not learn anything from Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein or Roger Ailes, or perhaps the fucking Catholic Church? I mean, dude. It's "the left" ignoring these types of HORRIFIC ACTS and it's because NOW Billy Boy is linked? Dude? Really? You have MANUFACTURED a way to call the "left" "Filthy perv animals" while not acknowledging that this whole scene is riddled with disgusting humans from the right too. Bill Boy was your LOOP HOLE to absolve one side, blame the other, and MAKE IT POLITICAL. This isn't political!!! This is just pure CRIME at it's lowest most terrible level, being commited by human beings from BOTH SIDES of the stupid aisle.

#2 - Then IBG chimes in to also condemn the entire "left" for "not caring about human trafficking" while linking a story about a pedophile ring of 30,000 members????? Dude, do you REALLY THINK that there aren't some good 'ol boys in that 30k long list? I mean, really?

Guys, this is our problem. The Epstein thing goes so deep and CROSSES THE AISLE. But the second a prominent Dem is linked this becomes all about the left and the dems and THEM covering it up because THEY are involved. The only thing MORE DISGUSTING than these crimes themselves is trying to link them to SPECIFIC groups, and taking it even futher to condemn the ENTIRE "other" group while claiming the moral high ground for "yours"

This is a HUMAN RACE, and POWER issue and to even attempt to suggest that this issue doesn't FLOURISH on BOTH SIDES of the aisle is outrageous, ignorant, and LAZY. Pointing at one side while absolving your side is ACTUALLY the way to "not care" about the issue and PRETEND that you do care about it.

IBG you still go to church right? Are you not then "ignoring" the deeeeeeeeeeeeeep rabbit hole of sexual abuse. Why are you not condemning the ENTIRE Catholic church for "ignoring" their ripe history of sexual abuse the way you are codemning the ENTIRE "left" for ignoring "human trafficking"

If/when Billy Boy goes down for this, the "outrage" begins then. Just like always. And yup, it's always too long to become real. Cosby, Weinstein, Ailes, Epstein. It ALWAYS takes way too long for HUMANS who kinda-sorta know some devious shit is going on to become outraged, but once the shit is "official" then hey, everyone is "properly" outraged. But to make something THIS BIG into a political left-right issue, nope, THAT IS THE PROBLEM with our country right now.

Comment

It's all a conspiracy until it's real.

Comment

Even more so when Durham wraps up..

Click image for larger version

Name:	116599943_10222821738672943_1399997760402660182_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=bm86Sp3JP9EAX9L2r97&_nc_ht=scontent.fatl1-1.fna&oh=ee539c0b3eaba4877d67584f6facd8c7&oe=5F56965A.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	73171
                "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Originally posted by JWilly View Post
                  Ok, sorry, once again you guys need a lesson in common sense, logic and empathy. And your CONSTANT need to push EVERYTHING into political boundaries is the exact thing that is destroying our country. Where do I begin....

First, let me attempt to be clear that I will IN NO WAY be defending "the left" of "Billy boy" here. My point is this... to take this MASSIVE Epstein thing, expand it to "human trafficking" as a holistic topic, and then attack the left via that vehicle is just fucking LAZY not to mention absurd and without a shred of LOGICAL THINKING behind it.

#1 - AFL conveniently offers that because Billy Boy is linked, "the left" is now unwilling to engage and is "ignoring". Does it dawn on you that before Billy Boy was linked, it was Epstein himself being "ignored" by well, everyone. Deep down in your soul do you TRULY BELIEVE that ONLY members of the left are guilty here and that in the early stages, before your convenient target Billy Boy was linked, that the right wasn't ALSO IGNORING this brewing powder keg? Comeon dude, you're better than this. This is how this shit works. Not until it really blows wide open does the general population come around to getting "outraged" Did you not learn anything from Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein or Roger Ailes, or perhaps the fucking Catholic Church? I mean, dude. It's "the left" ignoring these types of HORRIFIC ACTS and it's because NOW Billy Boy is linked? Dude? Really? You have MANUFACTURED a way to call the "left" "Filthy perv animals" while not acknowledging that this whole scene is riddled with disgusting humans from the right too. Bill Boy was your LOOP HOLE to absolve one side, blame the other, and MAKE IT POLITICAL. This isn't political!!! This is just pure CRIME at it's lowest most terrible level, being commited by human beings from BOTH SIDES of the stupid aisle.

#2 - Then IBG chimes in to also condemn the entire "left" for "not caring about human trafficking" while linking a story about a pedophile ring of 30,000 members????? Dude, do you REALLY THINK that there aren't some good 'ol boys in that 30k long list? I mean, really?

Guys, this is our problem. The Epstein thing goes so deep and CROSSES THE AISLE. But the second a prominent Dem is linked this becomes all about the left and the dems and THEM covering it up because THEY are involved. The only thing MORE DISGUSTING than these crimes themselves is trying to link them to SPECIFIC groups, and taking it even futher to condemn the ENTIRE "other" group while claiming the moral high ground for "yours"

This is a HUMAN RACE, and POWER issue and to even attempt to suggest that this issue doesn't FLOURISH on BOTH SIDES of the aisle is outrageous, ignorant, and LAZY. Pointing at one side while absolving your side is ACTUALLY the way to "not care" about the issue and PRETEND that you do care about it.

IBG you still go to church right? Are you not then "ignoring" the deeeeeeeeeeeeeep rabbit hole of sexual abuse. Why are you not condemning the ENTIRE Catholic church for "ignoring" their ripe history of sexual abuse the way you are codemning the ENTIRE "left" for ignoring "human trafficking"

If/when Billy Boy goes down for this, the "outrage" begins then. Just like always. And yup, it's always too long to become real. Cosby, Weinstein, Ailes, Epstein. It ALWAYS takes way too long for HUMANS who kinda-sorta know some devious shit is going on to become outraged, but once the shit is "official" then hey, everyone is "properly" outraged. But to make something THIS BIG into a political left-right issue, nope, THAT IS THE PROBLEM with our country right now.
                  Have you actually seen the Epstein list before writing this novel...its a who's who of liberals... and I'm isolating billy boy because hes the left's idol and getting a free walk... which Republican has the conservatives defended. If trump was a multi visit participant..I'd have his head.. and as for the catholic church , they have a long history of atrocities..and a warped theology... many Christians believe the Pope is the antichrist.. not our Pope lol.
                  this issue is being covered up by state and federal agencies and the leftist msm.. how can you deny that.. it IS political when politicians are involved..

Comment

Originally posted by AFL12 View Post

Have you actually seen the Epstein list before writing this novel...its a who's who of liberals... and I'm isolating billy boy because hes the left's idol and getting a free walk... which Republican has the conservatives defended. If trump was a multi visit participant..I'd have his head.. and as for the catholic church , they have a long history of atrocities..and a warped theology... many Christians believe the Pope is the antichrist.. not our Pope lol.
                    this issue is being covered up by state and federal agencies and the leftist msm.. how can you deny that.. it IS political when politicians are involved..
                    Are you claiming it's 100% liberals? I mean, is this your defense? Is IBG's list of 30,000 criminals also 100% liberals? Comeon. Is this a serious post?

I told you how this works, Bill C is not getting a pass. If he get truly caught here he's going to burn just like Epstein. You are IGNORING the precedent here. Nobody was "outraged" about Epstein himself until he was "caught" Nobody was "outraged" about Ailes until he was "caught" Nobody was "outraged" about Weinstein" until he was caught. And most of the ENTIRE Catholic religion still are not "outraged" by their own deeds based on the fact they STILL GO TO CHURCH.

Don't tell me "some" christians know what's up, because then "some" dems are plenty "outraged" about EVERYONE on the Epstein list, so your premise blows up that way too.

Using Bill Clinton as your excuse to call ALL liberals "filthy perv animals" is the POINT I am arguing. That is lazy and political where the issue is NOT political.

The comparison is calling ALL COMEDIANS filthy perv animals who are ignoring rape and abuse" because Bill Cosby is "on the list" That would be absurd now wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by JWilly View Post

Are you claiming it's 100% liberals? I mean, is this your defense? Is IBG's list of 30,000 criminals also 100% liberals? Comeon. Is this a serious post?

I told you how this works, Bill C is not getting a pass. If he get truly caught here he's going to burn just like Epstein. You are IGNORING the precedent here. Nobody was "outraged" about Epstein himself until he was "caught" Nobody was "outraged" about Ailes until he was "caught" Nobody was "outraged" about Weinstein" until he was caught. And most of the ENTIRE Catholic religion still are not "outraged" by their own deeds based on the fact they STILL GO TO CHURCH.

Don't tell me "some" christians know what's up, because then "some" dems are plenty "outraged" about EVERYONE on the Epstein list, so your premise blows up that way too.

Using Bill Clinton as your excuse to call ALL liberals "filthy perv animals" is the POINT I am arguing. That is lazy and political where the issue is NOT political.

The comparison is calling ALL COMEDIANS filthy perv animals who are ignoring rape and abuse" because Bill Cosby is "on the list" That would be absurd now wouldn't it?
                      Not all ,probably not most ,but the silence is very telling..

Comment

Working...
                      X