Goodell announces banning on field Star Spangled Banner singers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodell announces banning on field Star Spangled Banner singers

How long before they just stop playing or televising it?

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/n...OCdAHcsRiJqsfo
    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

I'd say by next year. Right after we endure shit like this for a season.....

TV Announcer: ".....And were back from commercial break. It is now 1:37pm and we are done with the opening ceremonies. The PA system just played a rousing rendition of the star spangled banner, then the black national anthem, then the LGBTQers had their moment with some song about Lady Gaga or something, then a bunch of monks were chanting, a candlelight vigil was held, there was a silent protest by a bunch of vegans and I think, Carl, NOW we are about ready for some football. I'm really excited, but not so much so as to trivialize the major atrocities that happen everyday across this great diverse country we have here. It just makes you think Carl....you know?"

Carl: "Fuck off Steve. You moved to Greenwich, CT as soon as you had kids. And the only black people at your country club are the chalets. But yeah....oh the humanity....lets just watch some meatheads smash into each other shall we?".
    Last edited by NFLs StepChild; 08-10-2020, 08:52 PM.

Comment

One pillar of destroying a nation is to remove it's patriotism

The marxists know this well & keep chipping away

Comment

I'm sure satanic pigs like Beyonce will be allowed on the field at halftime though

Comment

Whatever will they do come superbowl time??? Fucking ridiculous. Oh and Steppy, i read your post out loud to my wife and she was hysterical laughing!!!
          Last edited by MSGold12; 08-11-2020, 09:25 AM.

Comment

You need to vote with your feet and wallet, it’s the only thing they uNderstand..

Comment

• ibleedgreen
              ibleedgreen commented
              Editing a comment
              check ..

They stopped televising it the first time around the kneeling started. Except i believe for the championship games and Super Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by JetsMan57 View Post
              They stopped televising it the first time around the kneeling started. Except i believe for the championship games and Super Bowl
              A few times, on MNF. But not wholesale or for an extended period, I don't think. This time they are claiming it is COVID safety measure, but I think we know the truth.

This seems to be the goal of the kneelers. One stanza no one sings (hell, we only use one out of four!) becomes and excuse to express their hatred for America under the guise of police brutality.

Comment

Oh, and one final kick in the groin/reminder I forgot to post.

“The absence of anthem singers, and possibly military and police honor guards, won’t be the only changes inside NFL stadiums this year as the league deals with weighty social justice issues [] this season,” the report added.

“It is also unlikely that fans will be allowed to attend games in several markets, with teams such as the New York Giants, Jets and Philadelphia Eagles already stating fans will not attend this season.”

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	107624577_1490670337783796_3858228080791441196_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=lxkVVnvUV2AAX-V7VID&_nc_ht=scontent.fatl1-1.fna&oh=332fb701108a06973131907fda4390e0&oe=5F56DC5C.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	73318

Comment

Goodell is betting on gambling and TV revenues... because the average fan had just about had it with this league

Comment

Originally posted by AFL12 View Post
                      Goodell is betting on gambling and TV revenues... because the average fan had just about had it with this league
                      Why won’t TV revenues go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftylarry View Post

Why won’t TV revenues go down.
                        Eventually they will, but this gambling wave will keep increasing and the addicted will feed all types of media...

Comment

Working...
                        X